Drug testing trailers are the answer when companies are looking for an efficient way to screen current employees or job applicants. With the drug testing trailer mobile units, the screening services can be brought directly to the job site saving lost employee time away from work.
Drug screening may be mandatory by many companies in order to ensure the health and safety of individual employees and the entire workforce. Companies want to comply with the required health and safety regulations. A verifiable test is necessary to see if an applicant is a viable candidate, and can confirm all employees are clean and healthy throughout their work employment.
Drug testing trailers allow the testing company to perform the testing at the employer’s site. Efficiency is increased when instead of sending employees out for regular drug screenings a trailer can be brought to the employer’s location. On site drug screening trailers will increase productivity by decreasing downtime.
- Steel I-Beam Chassis Frame
- 2 5/16″ Coupler on “A” frame tongue
- Tandem Axles Sized to carry fresh tank weight
- 4 Stabilizer scissor jacks on Drug Testing trailer
- Bench Seat Available for Clients waiting Room
- Water Controlling Devices Available
- Interior LED 12 volt ceiling lights
- Floor joists spaced at 16″ O.C. or better
- DOT Safety Exterior Light Package on Exterior of Drug Testing Trailers
- Waste Holding Tank Capacity – Sized per Model
- Stainless Steel Sink in Drug Testing Trailers
- Built in Office Storage Cabinets
- Large On Board Fresh Water Holding Tank available
- Bowed Roof Truss Rafters